9.9.09

もっともっと

life has been quite comfy as in feeling very comfortable in the comfort zone. not sure if it's a good thing or not. on a different note, i am very happy cos someone make me very happy lately. apart from that, i don't know if i should continue my current job. not really liking the system or the way things are done but beggers can't complain right? we'll see how it goes. may be i will stay on, may be i will not. gonna have my japanese exam in early october and honestly speaking, i am so not ready as i have been quite lazy and lack of revision done. despite the fact that my sensei has been pushing us to study harder. will meet up with an old friend from singapore this weekend and lots of catch up to be done. i wish i have more time. more time to sleep. more time to see her. more time to study my japanese. more time to catch up with movies and dramas. more time to for my family. more time for everything.

1 Comments:

Anonymous hanhan said...

B1 ..close one eye oso can score de la.. dun worry ...

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home