7.11.10

のんちゃん

the other day, i dreamt about you. even with my might, i couldn't recall exactly what happened in the dream but you were there and it was very comforting. i felt love again. strange enough, the feeling was just like when you and i were madly in love. is it real? i know deep inside my heart, it was, or at least i feel that i really loved and being loved in return, even after 2 years of separation. somewhere along, my mind and heart had set a standard, and i had made you somewhat the standard. any logical and reasonable mind would tell me that this is unjust. may be because you were everything i ever hope and dream of. it was as if the universe has finally answered my prayer although it was a brief one.

may be someday i will live this "dream" again and love unconditionally. if i don't, i will cherish you even for the briefest happiest moments of my life. ありがとう!

2 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

This is exactly what I felt now. Sometimes we can only have the person we really love for the briefest moment. And it sucks:(

4:29 PM  
Blogger calvism said...

melanie: even though it's brief but it's worth every beat of our heart no?
on another note, thanks for stopping by :)

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home