14.2.07

everyday is valentine's day, no?

the ironic thing is, i had my bouquet of roses booked three weeks in advance only to find out few days before valentine's...my girl is not the one i seek. more importantly, it was an alright to no-no situation. funny how some things turn out to be in reality. i say reality sucks! guess life is not always nice and spice as it seems.

during lunch today, i saw my colleague's roses nicer than the ones i bought *not to mention my wrapping was "not-so-pretty" and its left a big hole in my wallet.

i also want flowersss and where is my emo girl??? lolz :p

on a brighter note, happy valentine's day ppl!

p/s: its okay to be single because we are just too fabulous for them to admit we are too darn good to be true! kakaka *u know i'm not dissing anyone here and partly i'm just trying to make myself feel better...lolz :P cheers!

3 Comments:

Blogger §pinzer said...

Happy V'day mate, I totally agree with you (just to make myself feel better too hahaah!

2:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

puppy.. i dont even have my flowers.. :(

2:27 AM  
Blogger calvism said...

chris > happy cny yo! :)

puppy > i also don't have :D hehe i'll be seeing u soon :P

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home