6.4.06

sept 04

two years ago. i found myself crying on my bday. not because nobody celebrate my birthday. i had fun. my flatmate kristin gave me a surprise bday party! i even made her friend, emily fall so badly on her knees while chasing her with the flour {how stupid and fun that was}. im truly sorry emily bout that incident. i am.

found myself crying in the early morning because back then i didn't understand why the ex gf had fallen asleep {reason: tired from work} and not wish me happy birthday at all {not even the day after i called her}. she didn't even wish me on the phone, at all. that really upset me. but later i found out that the ex intended to mail me a letter, a birthday card and my present on the exact date of my bday but if came one month late. {thanks to australian post office who kept my parcel in the dark if i have not call and ask about it...} i felt really happy and stupid one month late.

today, i found out u cried on my birthday two years ago.
{i'm still waiting for your call/sms...}

9 Comments:

Blogger The J said...

Woo.. Feel so sad... But chill dude!

~J~

12:47 PM  
Blogger Ling said...

ur birthday coming meh? yor... time to move on gor.. look around u.. everybody's moving... u shud too.. dont get left behind.. cheer up k? ^^ better things will come ur way =)when is ur birthday liao? hiak hiak... ><

12:57 PM  
Blogger Cheng Sim said...

hmmm. you still have feelings for her, don't you? cheer up. when emotions take charge, it'll really make your heart go downturn. well, at least you have a fun birthday rite? see you at Blogs Meet in 2 weeks time =)

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh! ooh! why did she cry? um, happy birthday by the way? see u at the meet:)

1:51 PM  
Blogger calvism said...

aik...there's two diff person in the story. the ex and the new gal. *pai seh*

j: i'm chillin'...no i'm missing her like hell.
ling: 28th of sept. am i expecting a present or a kiss/hug? hehe
cheng sim & jayelle: c u guys soon.

2:45 PM  
Blogger The J said...

Whoa~~ U r still missing her like hell? Should move on as what ur frens said.. Cos it's not good to "liu lian" the old things.. Especially memories.. Good ones, keep it.. Bad ones.. Dump as far as possible ok? =D

Btw, Blog Meets?????????? Whoa~ No idea about tat.. CAn I join ar????

~J~

5:01 PM  
Blogger 陳一豪 said...

Happy brithday dude! I'm one of those supposed to turn up at the meet. Well, I'm nearly a year into my first break up. It was hell. Take care dude. I understand you. See you there. Cheer up!
Word Verification: rqfojpf

7:42 PM  
Blogger calvism said...

j: i'm not sure cos its not organized by me. sorry bro

tan: my bday is in sept. oh well...early wishes r always welcome :)

12:43 AM  
Blogger The J said...

Then who should I refer this to? Cos feel like going ler.. When is it ar? Where ar?

~J~

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home