8.12.09

my love for shoes

it's been 3 years since i last bought any sneakers or any kind of shoes for that matter. i used to be a compulsive shoe buyer back in the college days. that was because i haven't started earning my own money yet and i was just spending it like water...skate shoes, basketball shoes, running shoes, casual shoes were some of my fave collections. i can shamelessly tell you that half of those shoes i don't even wear it more than 10 times and are still kept in the boxes or left in the cabinet in my hometown. since i started working, i hardly spend my money on clothes or shoes. i don't even remember the last time i bought anything for cny. yeah, i'm one of those ppl who doesn't really wear new clothes during cny. recently, i started playing basketball again and i had my mum brought my basketball shoes over to kl but sadly, it didn't last many games cos it was old and done for even after many glued and stitching attempts. so, i've been searching hi and low in many places (you name it, any mega malls out there) and was miserably disappointed cos i couldn't get the ones that i wanted. when i was just about to give up...i told myself why don't i just go to the smaller mall like subang parade and to my surprised, i found what i was looking for. dirt cheap, almost white and i instantly fell in love with it. this my friend is my new basketball shoe - nike zoom uptempo double take ap.







3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I used to wear this pair as well...nice shoes, but mine rosak dy....where you play nowadays?

3:21 PM  
Blogger calvism said...

melv: i usually play at ss3, the one with rooftop. text me when u wanna ball.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

when you play there?a lot of ppl there right?

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home