3.7.06

gal last day in kl


This is nothing related with the topic.
was at The Curve yesterday and i bought myself a new Paul Frank flip flop. Yay!

lunch at sungei wang:


the camwhores.

roasted duck noodles. {3.5/5 stars}

lotus soup. {4/5 stars}

Hardsequence ft. X-Statik


on the way.




my homies. alicia is a blog too! with her brother. all kuching-lang.

kingsley + calv

kenny enjoying his drink + football match {which later he won quite a fair amount}

Ing Hui + Joyce the fairy

Kingsley + Joyce

sister + bro + gf

the melbourne gals. {Kaevy + Jayz, my shuffle guru + me}

the monkey + olga + jason

Ing Hui with her friends

the gal and i

olga + ing hui *camwhoring*cough

ing hui + calv + crisci + kingsley

jason was supporting england. or was he faking? he's an aussie!! rofl =P
{nah, he's a british self-proclaimed Sarawakian in Miri}


thats saturday nite for u.
so i'll see u guys next week when i come back from my nice warm vacation back home!

5 Comments:

Blogger Aliciaks said...

Wuhu... watcha doin in Kuching? Our shuffle class... ishh... only once then evrybody busy all d time... damn... I think it's a failure :( anyway, i had fun! fun! fun!

We shuffle again in Kuching k! buzz me when u get here! Need to practise my cough*runningman*cough

2:59 AM  
Blogger calvism said...

aliciaks > i'm back! nice to hear that u had fun :)

12:36 PM  
Blogger Whoareyou said...

ebqJason is a British, he has a uk passport :)

12:54 PM  
Blogger calvism said...

darren > yeah man, irene told me :)

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there!

this is X-Statik!

glad you could come to my show in KL, and hope you had fun!

im surprised i found this, its the only video I have of me playing in KL.

if you have anymore, if you can send them to me i would be very thankfull! :)

x-statik@hotmail.com

thank you and hope to see you again!

X-Statik

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home