31.5.07

when snowflakes fall i wish u love

i found my wallet!! yay!! got a called from my friend whom helped me shifted the other day. apparently, my wallet was trapped at the corner of my friend's car boot. the downside is that i had to pay extra RM12 for a new ATM card that i reported lost few days ago :(
has been working OT almost everyday since 2 weeks ago.
the lack of sleep/rest is killing me...
the lack of love is drifting me away from my insanity.
the lack of time for myself is making me quite a miserable person.
the lack of pay ain't making my life easier.
cryst, don't close my blog la...u have better pay, u go home early and get to shop. u ain't living in hell like me -_____-
what i need now is a quick holiday getaway! (tho i'm flying back to my hometown in mid june)
i have met all my housemates but yet to speak to one of them. hmm...so far so good. my room is cooling at night. mosquitoes counts are much much less!! which is a plus for me!
its has been a bizarre month and definitely not the best month for me.
lisa ono is my new found love :) :) :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Jacelyn said...

It's great that you found your wallet :) Lost mine a few months ago and it was hell to cancel credit cards, atm cards etc and get new ones..The worse is when you lose you ID card :S

10:37 PM  
Blogger c r y s t said...

i go home early and get to shop, but no...i dun have better pay ;-(

10:54 AM  
Blogger calvism said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:59 PM  
Blogger calvism said...

jacelyn: yeah, that sucks. its not very motivating :(

cryst: should be better than mine tho :P

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home