22.3.06

post yum char session

last friday, i decided not to go out and hang out at home. chilling and watching telly. i was lazying around the sofa n i swear i dozed off several times. had a call from Thomas earlier on at work. asked me if i wanted to join them for ATB at Sepang. I was still at work around 7 ish. so they gone without me.

after hours in front of the telly {i think the telly was watching me more than im watching it}. went over to my room to see who might msg me in msn or wadsoever....and i saw 11 miss calls on my phone...crap*...pressed n saw the sms Tom sent me. so i decided to call back. Wei Tieng answered the phone and scolded me..."what were u doin? TFK at home is it? why never answer the phone...."

they didnt make it for ATB cos some frens of them decided to bail out last minute. went to join them for a yum char session at Friendster Cafe at Damansara. Phoebe was there for the 1st time after so many months of MIA. she just moved to stay in damansara recently. catch up a bit here and there. enough "boring" stuff....the photos im gonna post is gonna excite wei tieng....kekekek....wei tieng...urs also not bad mar...can fight with "two jugs" kakakak!

7 Comments:

Blogger wt said...

WOOiiIiiii!! WTFFF!! u sickpriCk snappin ppl's cleavage!!!!

3:06 PM  
Blogger calvism said...

wt: urs was unintentional!

3:09 PM  
Blogger wt said...

yerrr....no manners.sumore put together with twojugs. cis cis.

3:32 PM  
Blogger jitpunkia said...

whose d girl with d cencored face? nice body doh

1:53 AM  
Blogger calvism said...

marv: it will remain a mystery =P

9:55 AM  
Blogger Shar said...

Calvin!
U are so dead when I see you.
Cencor my face for wat?

11:02 AM  
Blogger calvism said...

shar: i won't simply post ppl's face in public blogs without thier consent. its for their privacy.

p.s. pls don't kill me =P

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home