8.6.06

i swear i have sth important to say...but when i click on the create post page, my mind just went empty.

after switching to registered line, i've been making endless phone calls {like free one is it?} damn...i don't dare to look at my phone bill for this month...arrkk!

didn't have a good night sleep. my neck is hurting like hell now. must be wrong sleeping posture...dang!
it HURTS even a slight gesture.

seems like someone's been shining away from me.
but i guess its for the better?
i don't know...everything seems to slip away
whenever i start embracing...

*oh, i tried practising some basic yoga steps. which explain some aching on body parts. tee hee
probably going to take up a yoga class soon. anyone wanna join? lol...right, back to work!

4 Comments:

Blogger wt said...

oi even long is taking yoga with us!! when u gonna join la

9:32 AM  
Blogger The J said...

Hey bro.. YOGA.. Sound interesting to me wor~ Where will u be taking up the class ar? Let me noe.. Maybe I might be joining.. YOGA-ing.. hahaha! =P

~J~

9:26 AM  
Blogger Crayn Tay said...

....wah~~第一次过来这边,我不能想象那种被自己的四肢五花大绑的样子~~~

12:46 PM  
Blogger calvism said...

weitieng: err...soon?
j: haha...want meh? i paiseh :P
crayn: hey wassup!?

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home