20.7.06

i shall no longer be your burden,
let it be just a memory in the wind.
i shall forever miss that sweet gentle voice,
and those long warm hugs like nobody can.
angel pls guard me to sleep tonight.,
as u did the nights a time ago.
hope this time it won't be too long,
for i shall see another sunrise,
or even a rainbow sky.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - -
i burried myself in my pride,
so i won't be hurt by my thoughts.
u were once like that,
how can i not see it clearer?
my hope and dream?
maybe this time its better kept unawaken.
for a better time and place for us to be.

2 Comments:

Blogger こうゆうけん said...

yoku wakaranai kedo, ima anta wa chotto kanashisou ne. Dattara neta houga ii yo. Ashita okiru kara genki ni naru kamoshirenai! Tonikaku, ano koto kara tsuyoku naru yo!

Chill man! :P

4:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

always deserve a better one.

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home