4.8.06

every beat of my heart - corrinne may

so here we stand
anchored in hope
letting the rain wash away every fear

stars in the sky
twinkle and shine
i pray they wont disappear

'cause I dont know
where your journey goes
or how long it takes to unfold
but as long as we keep this moment shining in the dark
i will be watching over every beat of your heart

i wish that time
could be replayed
i'd keep you here with me everyday

they say that love is letting go
i hope that you find your way

'cause i dont know
where your journey goes
or how long it will take to unfold
but as long as we keep this moment shining in the dark
i know you're watching over every beat of my heart

2 Comments:

Blogger The Author said...

my emo kaki...*sigh.

9:18 PM  
Blogger calvism said...

julie > my emo kaki *hugs*

4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home