29.9.06

sad but not sorry

yesterday marks the first year in my entire 26 years of life that my family missed out on wishing me a happy birthday. lil sis must be really bz with work and bf. mum must be very bz with work too and her other stuffs. dad must be errr? bz too i guess. i can't deny that i felt a tad sad but its okay. maybe i got used to mum calling me since the first 4 years of my life away from home wishing me happy bday on the other end of the line. its been 5 years since i'm away from home. home is kuching, sarawak. if u don't know where that is, think kennysia. he's from my hometown. and its quite a coincident that he used to be my cousin's {whom used to hang out a lot when i was a kid} neighbour way back many many years ago.
the reason i'm blogging now is to take out my emo-ness on my blog. i know 99% that my family doesn't really know about the existence of this blog but i'm still gonna blog about it anyway:
dear mum, i love u for many reasons. i know u've always been a workaholic but on another level, u always reach out to those in need, emotionally and financially. dad, we don't always agree on anything but still i love u for the stubborn person u are. sis, what can i say? i can't tell u secrets cos it always got its way to mum. lolz :P but i remember when i was few years old, i used to hug u and k
iss u heaps. as we grew older, we like to argue and mouth-fight a lot. and u always let me win despite me being stubborn and don't wanna give in attitude.

the only family portrait i have with me atm
{taken in 2000 in disneyland LA california}

last but not least. happy birthday to me : )

*cheerios*

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwwwww.....it's ok man. u still got frens here ma. and not forgetting you got an entire post dedicated to you. LOL cheer up!

1:09 AM  
Blogger こうゆうけん said...

my parent never wished me before... don't think they remember my birthday lor... :P

Anyway, I can feel many friends were there for you right?

2:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU HAD LONG HAIR!

10:35 AM  
Blogger Rebel said...

wah..that you with long hair woo..never see beforee..

awww..you should take more family portraits with them..

Happy Belated Birthday..

2:12 PM  
Blogger calvism said...

ivan > lol chill dei :P

koyuuken > maybe they say it through a different way

smashpop > yeap, used to :P

cheryl > in time to come : ) u wish me so many times edi lolz *hugs*

5:21 PM  
Blogger winkris said...

That's kinda sad... i won't bust out in a song and dance but, i'll wish ya happy birthday.

11:06 AM  
Blogger calvism said...

winkris > thx chrissie :)

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home