3.11.07

lost in you

life sure is weird at times. not in a bad weird way. i know not what the future holds for me. but what i do know is the greater risk of not risking the risk. guess what? i tendered my resignation this week. i got my working holiday visa! i'll be leaving the country in less than 2 months. i can't wait. part of me feels scared and excited at the same time. what a thrill feeling!
lately, i met someone. i like to think that she's a female version of myself. carefree, somewhat laid back version of myself :P being with her, i don't need to worry about little things, or should i say she makes me feel at ease with myself and with her, i don't need to be someone i'm not. most of the time, a lot of us become someone whom the other person wants us to be without realizing that we aren't whom they want us to be. we are a whole person. we are not made of one third or half a person but a whole. i do not know how she feels about me but its okay. may be one day we will part our own ways. a new adventure begins in another time. so what? i might missed her badly or forcing myself to delete her from my memory. whatever it is. i am glad i have found someone quite similar to myself. it is not easy for someone like me (because the truth is i'm fcking anal when it comes to relationships, just ask any girls whom i dated in the past) to actually meet an ideal person or even close to our expectations. lets just leave expectations for another day now. what i mean is for us to actually found someone who shares the same desire, hope, dreams and so on...it is to me almost impossible. not that i don't believe in fairy tales or faith but from past experiences, i had almost gave up on believing that there are actually such things. who knows, may be one day, tomorrow or any phase in time, all of this will fades and what is left are just memories. memories of two of us in a far away time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sooo looking forward to the holidays!!:) Enjoy urs!!

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home