12.4.09

奇跡わ何処に在る?

i guess i want to be slowly moving away from doing what i am doing. i don't see myself 10 years down the road doing what i am doing now. 10 years ago, my dream was to own a cafe/bristro whatever rocks your socks you may call it. 10 years later, i am no where near that. i think i am constantly changing my mind of what i want to do in life. i might not be as successful as most of my peers but i definitely know what i am doing now is not what i want for the rest of my life. sometimes, i wish i was a chef in fine dining which i did want to be after high school. there was 4 choices i had in mind back then. chef, IT person, artist and architect. and because i was easily persuaded by my folks (just because my mum promised me she would buy me a car to go college!! but you know what? she bought me a bicycle instead and it broke down several times). the truth is i had already enrolled in a design school before i entered the IT course. my dad knew i was not much of a programming person and had me quitted right after 2 miserable years. i must admit i was never good at studying. i'm just not one of those bookworms. the other reason i gave up taking architecture is because i thought i need to do a lot of calculations and my math is really bad...hahaha...the chef part, lets just say i was not very convinced i would succeed.
i envy people like Dean Blotto Gray who gets to travel around the world snapping snowboarders in action
on and off riding. at some point, i did want to be a photographer. more like a sport photographer, extreme sports to be exact. i would love to do something that i believe in. and it helps if i'm in love with that sport too! i've been thinking a lot about what i should and can do in life. i need some kind of signs...and perhaps a little bit of lady luck.

here's what i did on the weekend as two friends were in town and they decided they want a korean dinner (somewhere near ampang point) and a visit to sky bar as they never been there. the korean food was really good!!

nice view of klcc from sky bar.

joyce, i call her korean superstar. wonder what sf is smiling at?

i like how random we were in the photos.

nothing like a supper to end the day - jalan alor beef noodle


more photos here!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kwai said...

I like the klcc pic!
really pretty!

4:52 PM  
Blogger calvism said...

kwai: thanks i like it too!

10:54 PM  
Blogger exiang said...

rich kid has dinner in sky bar...

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home