4.4.09

along came cindy

satay for breakfast? always a first time...







cindy, a backpacker i met in nz was on her singapore - malaysia stops for a week before heading home to taiwan from nz.

allen, her official tour guide for sg/msia brought her to try out our famous kajang satay which they have a branch at uptown pj which i don't even know of. i still think the ones at kajang taste much better and more authentic but allen thinks otherwise. off they go to malacca for the weekend and cameron highland next and back to singapore and home for cindy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ven said...

Man, I lost touch with all those people I met during my backpacking trips =(

1:47 PM  
Blogger exiang said...

thanks for shooting me so leng chai!

2:09 AM  
Anonymous cindy said...

haha~
that's also my first time to have satay for breakfast.
but I have to say my new hair style is much better than that in the photo...

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home