17.4.06

now is probably not the best time to fall sick...

i reckon too much alcohol can do damage to the body {not the mention the lack of rest}

can i pls have a mc? *sniff* tap water runny nose and sneezing like nobody's business is not what i want now.
suddenly i miss her presence
. does ppl always miss their love ones more when they r physically and mentally low? thinking of u makes me glow. but the sorethroat is killing me slowly...

much rest needed.

good night

*paging for personal nurse*

3 Comments:

Blogger こうゆうけん said...

You are really good in describing!
I know that when I was down, I will need friends to talk to me! Of course I will be missing some closer friends :( Now I am not sure!

1:12 AM  
Blogger calvism said...

koyuuken: i miss my family and that special someone heaps now. i can't really talk when my nose is block, i have to breath with my mouth and its such a hassle to breath and sometimes a bit suffocating.

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so how? wan go together gether? haha :)

http://jennihsurf.net

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home