26.10.06

its about time

i woke up this morning feeling good. u can say i woke up on the brighter side of the bed. i haven't felt this way as long as i can remember. after last night realisation, u might be right at some points. but u know what? i don't need u to run my life. i'm happy at where i am. i know what exactly i'm doing with my life. u can never be happy for me, then just too bad. have u ever thought that there's nothing wrong with me, perhaps its u?

so here's an open discussion/question to the ladies, what do u look for in a guy? and does having a super career with big cash to boost has anything to do with love? love for money or the person? i do realise with money and power, women are attracted to it. but what i am questioning here is can u love a guy who has a decent job, not necessary with a lot of money to boost but enough to spend. he has a decent family who loves him and very supportive of whatever he does. he might not have the latest bmw 5 series but an old toyota to go around town. he has a condo in progress. he might not be tall but he's sensitive and care for other ppl's feeling. can u? *i think some ppl want it all uh?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, i'm not a girl but to what i knw, girls need security. As in something to fall back on when things go wrong. They need to feel that. If you're wavering and there seems to be no future, then it doesn't help. It's a basic human need. So that's why its important to them.

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

for me, as a girl, a guy can have all the money and power in the world but if the feelings aren't there, it can't possibly work out.. personally, the first thing i'd look for in a guy is perhaps his attitude and level maturity.. and of course, compatibility is important. having money and power is a mere bonus. i wouldn't be bothered if he doesn't have those (money&power) if i really love the guy :]

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I had a choice between: a rich dude who owns his dad's business, drives a sports car and financially secured, and a hardworking dude who is not tall, middle-class family. I chose the later. Why? Everyone told me to go for the rich dude, because I can be well taken care of, in terms of financial wise, but I don't feel like myself when I'm with him. Instead with the not-so-tall hardworking dude, I found peace, calmness and laughters. From a girl's point of view, a guy's attitude is the most important thing. He might not be rich but he has to carry himself well, treat himself and others with respect, and works hard to achieve his dreams. He has to be motivated, positive and committed in whatever he does.

No girls like guys who whines and slacks and complaints and gives zero results/performance.

I think what's important is attitude and values? I don't believe that the more money and power a guy has, the more likely he'll get the chick. Yes he'll get the chick, but not her heart?

Not too sure whether I'm making sense? Hmmmmmmm.....

5:55 PM  
Blogger The Pondering Introvert said...

For me, being rich and wealthy is not everything, if I dont like you then I dont. I wont fall for you coz of money. I'm fine with it as long as the guy is nice, knows how to act, decent and stuff like that and not necessary rich but of course at least average. It's just a sense of security.

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home