3.10.06

life has been *lost for words* for me. i haven't been myself a lot lately. mostly because of what i have to deal with at work, ppl and life itself. i have a prob of not wanting ppl to cross that fine line. i like to keep it to myself or whom i'm comfortable with. a friend told me i shouldn't be so selective. one fine example, i chose whom i'm comfortable with, to hang out and so forth. is it wrong to be selective? is it wrong that most of my friends are mostly good looking and pretty? note: having that said, not all my friends are supermodels nor hotties! i'm sure everyone of u have a personal preference to whom u may want to hang out with and be seen with. no? then again, call me shallow but pls pls tell me who do not want to be associated with beautiful things and ppl.
my point is, i like my own space, just not finding any of that time to myself lately and always come home tiring. i need my own space!! *for now*
anyways, my migraine is hitting me back! must be the weather and lack of sleep.

p/s: drink more water ppl!

9 Comments:

Blogger The Author said...

there is nothing wrong with being selective. i choose people to mix with. just like you. call me cocky, call me bitchy..i don't care much, really.

so you shouldn't too =)

10:52 PM  
Blogger Rebel said...

it's totally ok to choose who u wana be with as long as you're totally comfy with that person. To me thats all that matters..

I know work must be really taking it's toll over your life..i hope you're getting better bf *hugz*

12:00 AM  
Blogger The Pondering Introvert said...

people genereally love beautiful things in life

7:00 AM  
Blogger calvism said...

julie > i don't care but i care. u get?

cheryl > its all bout being comfortable right? :)

nyokk > i am an example of such :P

11:43 PM  
Blogger Error Q said...

they said like this because they are JEALOUS!!!

but wat can we do oh.. beside ignore stil ignore lor... quarrel with them also useless mah..

7:51 AM  
Blogger The J said...

I don see any problem with that.. Selective or not.. It's still your choice.. Your right to do so.. Maybe you care so much how ppl think about you.. But.. Just as you said.. If you can be more comfortable and happier with the friends that you chose.. Then, just 2 words for you.. WHY NOT?

Chill up bro~

~J~

10:16 AM  
Blogger calvism said...

karen > just play cool uh :P

js > if only its that easy.

9:50 PM  
Blogger CreativeBitchin said...

hanging out with beautiful people make you feel beautiful yourself.

nothing like a good dose of self esteem, i don't see why.

helps if the beautiful people have beautiful hearts to match.

in that case, you'd be a fool for note being selective and wanting to hang out with aforementioned wonderful beings.

ahahaha. feel better already?

10:28 AM  
Blogger A world that i've seen said...

life is full of choices..
eye meant to see beautiful stuff..
hm..how to define beautiful thingy?
it all lies of eye of beholder / mind of beholder.
of coz we are selective norm, we choose the best we wanted, we get what we want to click.nothing wrong with that. as long as u r happy, contented and comfy with ur choice. no one can influence u if u dont wanna to let the space for it. :)

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home