25.2.08

i'm well in auckland. a bit tiring tho from the crazy flight. i'm telling u! haha more than 10 hours of flight. i arrived in auckland about 5am their time (which is 5 hours ahead of malaysian time). i was all ready to fall flat on my the bed but first thing first, to locate my hostel in the city area. so i took the bus, reach the city. walking about in the rain. luckily i was a heavy rain. just drizzling. walking about not knowing how to get there so stopped and asked a guy passing by. he was kind enough to tell me the directions. but the thing is, i took a big turn, walking up the hill with my 11kg backpack(not that heavy by standard) and another 5kg from my laptop. so u can imagine how tiring i was. when i reached my hostel, i fall asleep on the couch as i was too tired from flying and didn't get much sleep the night before. as my check in time was 2pm and i got 6 hours to spare. i spent a bit of time reading and the rest lying dead on the couch. manage to did some grocery shopping as there is an asian supermarket 10 mins walk away from my hostel. my room mates consist of 1 german guy, 1 uk guy and another irish girl. they are alright. nice ppl. i also met some new friends yesterday afternoon in the kitchen. 1 cambodian guy whose been living in nz for 10 years. 1 singaporean lady (not sure about her age). 1 japanese lady at 77 year old!! gosh! but still very energetic! 2 other japanese girls 1 year older than me. so chun, one of them also a graphic designer by profession and she is hoping to get a job in auckland! anyways, my time at the internet cafe is up and i will update again soon!

photos here!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi! good to hear from u. 10 hours <--- not too bad okay. it's journey to the middle earth. haha. sounds like you're already having fun.

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chibi-san, how long u gonna be there? chun jap woot! i wan!

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home