19.4.09

人間の生活


ing hui is in town for a two days conference. was surprised when she took the time off to have dinner with me. thanks for the treat ing hui!! i was so full and the salmon sashimi was awesome!! more photos here!

everyone has choosen a path in life, or going to choose one, or some rather leave it up to fate. i felt human beings has too much desires in life. they fantasize about things and are willing to take any measures just to achieve that dream or goal. everyone of us has a different way of life. sometimes i may not understand their way of life as opposed to mine. for me, life is not always about money although money does comes in handy. i would like to think that one's life is not measured by the amount of money one earns but rather how much a person gets from life. the value of life. what's good when you have all the money in the world but still feeling miserable? is it that people are pressured by society's normalcy? or even peer pressure? every morning, or even before i go to sleep at night, i asked myself, what can i do in life? what can i do to make my life better or improve the quality of my life. it simply translates to me having to do the things i love most. something that i believe in. it's like this phrase a friend onced said, "it's hard not to smile when you are living your dream"...or something to that effect.

for the mean time, i am not ready to give up my dream just yet. i know when people tells me that when you are financially stable, you can live your dream the way you want it. don't get me wrong, i think everyone of us has our own ways of achieving it differently. i'm not the person that always following the crowds. may be i'm just different or special.
i am still mending my way of life.

then i realised there is no right or wrong to it because at the end of the day, we are all achieving what we wanted most out of life and most importantly what makes us whole as humans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home