18.6.08

was in methven for 2 days and i found a job and a place to stay on the 3rd day. it was somehow a blessing. guess i count my blessing too soon. i work for accomodation. in other words, i get free stay and breakfast as long as i do the chores at the backpackers. i started working today and it was alright. easy stuffs. preparing breakfast, doing beds, washing and drying laundry...the thing is i like this job, its easy and i have time to go up the mountain after morning chores. my job starts at 6.45am and probably ends at 11am or so. well, i like the place, cosy place and clean kitchen...though my sharing dorm stinks of "i-don't-know-what". my boss is alright but sometimes a bit over "kin tio"... this morning while doing the hostel's laundry and my own laundry...he turned off the drying machine and came to me a bit upset telling me i shouldn't use the drying machine as the weather outside is sunny. the thing is...the cloth hanging lines are all fully hang by the bed sheets...so i thought its ok to use the drying machine as the is no more space left to hang. while having my late lunch, he came to me with a harsh tone: "there is a big problem...when i said something, i meant it...." u can imagine the rest. i wasn't happy...but i know its saving powers and stuffs. he was briefing the rest of the staffs and i this morning about saving powers in the hostel... i am just using drying machine like once a week...(that's how i usually do my laundry..) it's not gonna take so much of the bill is it?...why making such a big deal out of it... i am quite thankful that he took me in for work because i was just asking for job the day before and he had to let go one of the guys cos he can't speak good english. i need this job and place to stay as i'm gonna go up the mountain as much as possible since i already bought the winter season pass! anyway, this will pass. i shall not like this beat me. (for now i must "tao tao use pc in my dorm"...can't go outside liao cos he will sure nag about using too much electricity again... :(

anyways, photos from snowboarding! enjoy.




onigiri for lunch


mist in the evening. it was so thick the we can only see many metres ahead of us at ground zero.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool bro! you have gone to more places than i had now. Snowboarding some more. I dint get to see such thick snow also. I quite enjoy life back in malaysia too. Earning money so hard now. hehehe :)

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home