11.10.08

the end of a new beginning


it has been 11 days since you left. i missed you every second of the day.

i missed home too btw. i just want to book the next flight home but the thing is, immigration is still holding my passport and my status of visa is unknown. sad indeed. i don't want any more visa, i just want to go home.

i have enough time here in nz. i just want to go home and recharge and may be save enough money to visit my baby in jpn. my mind is nothing but wanting to go home. not wanting to visit anymore places in nz as money is near to zero.

just tired mentally and physically.

one more week left for me to snowboard. it will be a treasure i hold deeply. i fell in love with the sport. i fell in love with the girl who is good at it. nothing can be more contented than now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Funkye said...

awaiting ur return to the land of head hunters....hehe.

got lot to catchup with u...remember to call me up!

9:14 AM  
Blogger calvism said...

sure man. I can't wait to go back!

10:29 AM  
Blogger Kwai said...

aw... can i swop places with u? i wana go back to nz T_T

i like ur last paragraph... somehow very touching :)

4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home