1.5.09

信じられない!

i am officially a full time bum again. thanks to my own act. not very proud. today the boss called and wish me luck and all the best, asking me to give her a call when i feel like going back to work for her. after all those antics she pulled on me. i don't know if i'm suppose to be grateful or amused. it's not even funny. some people really knows how to put on a good show. someone should give 'em standing ovation for stunts like that. are they even listening to themselves talking at times? we don't need more crazy and dictatory people in this suffocated world. we need more love yo. the worst part is, i don't even know if i should feel sorry for myself or her.

2 Comments:

Blogger exiang said...

Dont feel sorry for yourself. Your boss just say so to make herself feel better. Poor old lady~

5:02 PM  
Blogger calvism said...

exiang: yeah, looking forward to surfing in bali : )

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home